Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Want to ice skate on the cheap this winter? You’ve got options while the deals last:
- Thanks to a deal on Sweetjack, $10 = admission, skate rental & hot chocolate for one at Southwest Rink At Park Tavern, and for a limited time, “FETCH10″ = extra 10% off at Sweetjack.
- You can get the same deal on Half Off Depot: $10 buys 1.5 hours of ice skating (including rental) & a cup of hot chocolate at the Southwest Rink at Park Tavern.
- Or you can skip the drink & snag a Groupon: $15 = ice skating for two, $22 for four, or $29 for six at Southwest Rink At Park Tavern. If you plan to skate often, you can get a season pass for $199.
Ice skating sessions are regularly $15, including skate rental.
While you’re at Park Tavern, you can take advantage of other deals:
- When it rains or snows (quite a bit, not just drizzle), Park Tavern pours $1 drafts. They post about the deal when they offer it, so check their Twitter feed (@ParkTavern) or Facebook page before you go.
- If you’re in the mood for sushi, head out a bit later for it–sushi is 50% off daily from 10:00 p.m.-midnight (excluding Salt Block Experience & to-go orders).
- And a reminder: On Wine Bottle Wednesdays, you’ll pay 1/2 price for wine by the bottle.
Park Tavern is located at 500 10th St. NE, Atlanta. 404-249-0001