If you’re looking for ways to get creative on the cheap, you’ve got a few options this week:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- At 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 4, 2012, you can build a LEGO reindeer during the free monthly mini model build event at participating LEGO store locations.
- At 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 8, kids can build a wooden Gingerbread House during the free Build-and-Grow workshop at participating Lowe’s locations; RSVP to save your spot.
- This week & next, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 11:00 a.m.-noon on Saturday,December 8: Holiday Clay Pot Demo.
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 9: MiDesign @ Michaels Demo.
- 11:00 a.m.-noon on Saturday, December 15: Glass Paint Demo.
- Through December 24, 2012, Santa’s Wonderland returns to participating Bass Pro Shops locations. There’ll be free crafts, free photos with Santa, free games & activities, & more.
- From 8:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m. every Wednesday through December 19, 2012, head to participating Pottery Barn locations for holiday decorating & entertaining demos.
- At 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 4, 11, & 18, stop by participating Pottery Barn Kids locations for free Holiday Story Time events.
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 8, kids can make a Snowy Day Sled during the free craft event at Lakeshore Learning Stores.
- On Sunday, December 9, head to Williams-Sonoma for a Homemade for the Holidays: Gifts from the Kitchen class. RSVP at your local store.