If you’re looking for ways to get creative on the cheap, you’ve got a few options this week:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- On Saturday, December 1, 2012, kids can build a picture frame during the free kids’ workshop at Home Depot. The workshop takes place from 9:00 a.m.-noon, and kids leave with their project, a free kid’s orange apron, commemorative pin, & certificate of achievement.
- Through December 24, 2012, Santa’s Wonderland returns to participating Bass Pro Shops locations. There’ll be free crafts, free photos with Santa, free games & activities, & more.
- At 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 29, stop by participating Pottery Barn locations for Hanukkah Decorating Demonstration.
- From 8:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m. every Wednesday through December 19, 2012, head to participating Pottery Barn locations for holiday decorating & entertaining demos.
- At 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, December 2, stop by participating Pottery Barn locations for a How to Throw the Perfect Holiday Party class.
- At 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 4, 11, & 18, stop by participating Pottery Barn Kids locations for free Holiday Story Time events.
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 1, kids can make a Rain or Shine Mobile during the free craft event at Lakeshore Learning Stores.
- On Sunday, December 2, head to Williams-Sonoma for a Knife Skills class. RSVP at your local store.