If checking out holiday light displays is a Thanksgiving weekend tradition, here are a few to get you started:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- Holiday in Lights + Ice Skating at Centennial Olympic Park
- Lights of Life at Life University through December 31, 2012
- Discount for Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. FYI–I went last night, and it’s gorgeous. However, get there early–the lines were reasonable when we arrived around 5:20, but by the time we left a couple hours later, they were really long.
- Discount: Magical Nights of Lights at Lake Lanier Islands
- Discount for Gift of Lights at Atlanta Motor Speedway from through January 6, 2013
And don’t forget: Macy’s Great Tree Lighting takes place tonight, November 22, 2012.