Planning to head to Philips Arena to cheer on the Atlanta Hawks? If so, you’ve got a few ways to save on game tickets all season long:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- Thanks to a deal on Goldstar, you can save around 40% on tickets to select Atlanta Hawks games. As of today (November 1, 2012), Goldstar has discount tickets available for the following games:
- Saturday, November 24: vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- Saturday, December 15: vs. Golden State Warriors (deal includes soda + popcorn)
- Through 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, November 17, you can save up to 48% on tickets + soda & popcorn for select Atlanta Hawks games (8 options available).
- On Scorebig, you can bid to save 10%-60% on tickets to most preseason & regular season Atlanta Hawks games this seaon. It’s free to sign up; the link lets you skip the wait list for membership. Want guaranteed savings? If you use promo code “ATLCHEAP35″, you’ll be guaranteed to get your deal at 35% below box office price. Tiny type: The one-time use code can be used by new & existing Scorebig customers, but there’s a maximum order value of $300, and it cannot be combined with another offer. As of today, Scorebig has tickets available for most Hawks games through April 16, 2013, including these through November 2012:
- Monday, November 19: vs. Orlando Magic
- Wednesday, November 21: vs. Washington Wizards
- Saturday, November 24: vs. L.A. Clippers
- Wednesday, November 28: vs. Charlotte Bobcats
- Friday, November 30: vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- On Chick-fil-A Family Nights, four tickets + four Chick-fil-A combo meals starts at $89 for select games.
- On Hudson Grille 4 for Fridays, four tickets and four $10 Hudson Grille gift cards start at $109 for select games.
- On Aaron’s Lucky Dog Wednesdays, you can get an upper bowl seat + a $10 food/beverage credit for $25 for select games.
Philips Arena is located at 1 Philips Drive, Atlanta.