Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap (also, apologies for the extra email; slight tech glitch this morning):
- Chastain Park Arts Festival: November 3 & 4, 2012
- Ponce Crush First Saturday Art Stroll on November 3, 2012
- Free Art on the Atlanta BeltLine Performances on November 3 & 4, 2012
- Chomp & Stomp Chili Cookoff & Festival in Cabbagetown on November 3, 2012
- Day of the Dead Festival at Atlantic Station on November 4, 2012
Limiting my list to five means that I must leave out things …overwhelming or not, it’s worth skimming the calendar to make sure you don’t miss the “I’ve been meaning to get to that” events on your list.