Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, or like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Right now, Six Flags Over Georgia 2012 season passes & White Water 2012 season passes are selling for the lowest price that’ll be offered for the 2012 season. And you can save even more if you buy multiples:
- 2012 Season Passes for Six Flags Over Georgia are $64.99 each. If you buy four or more season passes to Six Flags Over Georgia, the price drops to $59.99 each. Don’t want the extras that come with a season pass, like free admission to Fright Fest in October & free tickets for friends? You can get a Summer Thrill pass for $54.99, the same price as a one-day ticket, and get unlimited visits to Six Flags Over Georgia through September 30, 2012.
- 2012 Season Passes for White Water are $59.99 each. If you buy two season passes to White Water, the price drops to $49.50 each.
- If you buy four combo season passes, you’ll get a free combo season parking pass (reg. $80). With a combo season pass, $99.99 buys unlimited access to both Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water in 2012.
- Bonus: Discover cardmembers save an extra 5% when you use your Discover card to buy tickets, parking, food, & more at Six Flags (at the park or online).
Not only does does the pass pay for itself in two visits, but it comes with a coupon book that’ll let you get friends in free or on the cheap + save on food & merchandise. And your admission includes other extras at Six Flags Over Georgia, from concerts to Fright Fest, as well as Dive In Movies at White Water.
- Only want a one-day ticket? You’ll save $20 on a one-day ticket to Six Flags Over Georgia (reg. $54.99) if you order online & visit by April 29, 2012. One-day tickets to White Water One-day tickets to White Water are $31.99 online ($37.99 at the gate).