Watching the Braves play doesn’t have to be expensive. As is, 4,000 tickets are priced at $6 each per game, and fans have the option of bringing their own food & non-alcoholic beverages with them to Turner Field.
Want other ways to get in on the cheap? Take advantage of one of these deals:
- Get free admission on your birthday. There’s an option for every birth month, and you don’t have to go on your birthday itself. If you’re one of those families where everyone seems to be born in the same month, you’re in luck. Enjoy a free day at the ballpark. Click here for details. Thanks, Bucs4life8.
- Available for sale 2 1/2 hours before every game, you can buy Skyline Seats for $1. There are 186 tickets available at that price at the Turner Field box office for each game.
- Season ticket packages start as low as $3/game ($249/season), saving you 50%. The $5/game full season plan is $415, saving you 64%.
- On Tuesdays, buy two upper reserved tickets for the price of one ($8).
- On Wednesdays, buy two field/terrace pavilion tickets for the price of one ($22).
- With valid ID or your AAA card, college students, members of the military, and members of AAA can buy two upper box tickets for the price of one.
- I saw a blurb in this week’s Publix ad for buy-one, get-one tickets. I called a couple of stores, and details are sketchy, as the sales reps. didn’t sound confident when we chatted. It sounds like the deal is valid for select Sunday-Thursday games all season, outfield & upper level box seats. You’ll need to stop by in person to find out what your local store’s deals are.
- Sunday, June 7, is Kid’s Day at Turner Field. All upper level tickets are just $5 each for kids 14 & under. Plus, admission includes a free trip to the Braves Museum, free games in Scouts Alley, & the chance to run the bases, announce the starting lineup and play ball call. Oh, and it’s Bat Day, which means the first 15,000 fans receive a free bat.
- FYI–I got the $1 Skyline Seats & Student/Military/AAA pricing deals straight from my press contact at the Braves. I don’t see them on the site, but you should be able to take advantage of the deals without trouble at the box office. You may want to call ahead on the Student/Military/AAA deal to see if it’s valid on the day you plan to take advantage of it.
Planning to eat at Turner field? Try these two deals:
- With the Chevron Family Value Plan, you’ll get 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 cokes, a parking pass, a program, and a $5 Chevron Gas Card. Prices start at $59 on Sunday through Thursday and $79 on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Eat a lot? Buy All You Can Eat Seats, which start at $45, and fill up on peanuts, crackerjacks, hot dogs, hamburgers, sodas, and more. Food & drink served through the end of the 7th inning only. FYI–the GMC Pavilion has better food & beer.
Turner Field is located at 755 Hank Aaron Dr, Atlanta. 800-326-4000